I am privileged to have the opportunity to meet and speak to thousands of CEO’s, executives and business owners every year. Through these encounters, I’ve come to understand “up close and personally” the challenges that leaders face, both professionally and personally, as they work to build enduring success and fulfillment in their organizations and in their family lives.
With this in mind, as well as an understanding of the limited time available to many leaders that’s devoted to professional growth and development, I’d like to warmly invite you to attend my 3rd annual SOAR Leadership Retreat to be held at Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg, VA (just outside Dulles Airport) on March 19-21, 2018.
Why should you attend? Why should your team members attend? Below are 5 compelling reasons for you to join me and my co-facilitator, Carylynn Larson, at the Retreat in March:
1. This retreat makes a bold promise… a guarantee, in fact: You will deepen and expand your self-awareness – which is the starting point for ANY journey of change or improvement. This focus on self-awareness and self-responsibility is the foundation of the retreat and its content, and provides an incredibly empowering “launch pad” for the new learning that’s provided.
2. This 3-day experience provides an opportunity for you to acquire a powerful new set of distinctions, tools and practices that you can employ immediately in order to improve your organization’s performance – however that performance is measured. There is purposeful attention paid to achieving the most important quantitative and qualitative Results leaders are committed to achieving. (We are reminded of a wonderful Albert Einstein quote here: “Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, really counts!”)
3. You will strengthen and deepen the three types of competencies most critical for leadership success today and tomorrow:
Through small-group, large-group and pairs activities, you will practice new conversations and new leadership “moves” that are the actual drivers of excellence within your organization. You will absolutely learn with, from and through each other!
4. You will deepen your understanding of the ways in which your conversations – as well as the conversations of your team and your employees – directly shape and impact these “Big 5” types of crucial organizational outcomes:
You will acquire a new understanding of the interdependencies involved here, as well as new conversations to directly improve results in each of these key domains.
5. You will gain a new sense of clarity about what’s really important to you, what you truly care about in your life – at work, at home and everywhere in between. This new clarity, acquired through specific exercises designed to slow you down and enable you to access your intuition and “wisdom of your body”, will become a source of strength and purpose for you as you embark on the remainder of 2018… and beyond.
Please check out our introductory video and the information at www.SOARLeadershipRetreat.com. Feel free to reach out to me directly should you have any questions or want to discuss anything related to the retreat – I can be reached at Info@ChalmersBrothers.com or 239 248 5000. You can learn more about me and my work, if you’d like, at www.ChalmersBrothers.com.
I look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you at our 3rd Annual SOAR Leadership Retreat in March!
… and remember: Never Stop Learning!